Monday, November 2, 2009

Fun Times

"WHITNEY'S VOLLEYBALL"
It was so much fun going to Whitney's volleyball games this year- She is SO GOOD and so much fun to watch

Our little All-Star

Super Fans

We love you Whit

Bryce and Brady at Whitney's game



"IT'S A BOY"
The day of my ultra sound was so exciting!
My mom and Jenn took me to lunch before my appointment to celebrate the exciting day!


It was so special having my mom, dad, and Jenn there




"GRANDMA TIME"

Grandma knew exactly how to make Bridger happy while shopping

Grandma gave Bridger a piggy back ride after lunch to the car and HE LOVED IT!



"COUSIN TIME"
Bridge and Connor

Sophie and Bridger were in the exact same position... it was cute

Whins with the kids swimming!


"BRADY'S BLESSING"
I am so glad we were able to be there for Brady's special day! He is the sweetest, most handsome little baby... and his blessing was SO AMAZING! Doug and Rebekah did such a great job!



Our little family

All of the kids sang "I Am A Child Of God"

All of us after the blessing



Holding Sophie

Handsome little cousins




"BRYCE TIME"

Bryce and me

Bryce and Bridger washing the car

10 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are seriously the cutest family! I cant wait to see your new baby he will be the cutest thing! I love the pic of Bryce and Bridger washing the car! Degan loves to do stuff like that :) Love you
Emily

aubry startin said...

i'm glad to see that other people put in tons of pictures, too. love em. so how in the heck is your arm so skinny in that first pic, i swear you are the cutest lil preggo girl. congrats on another BOY!

Rebekah said...

That was such a fun and cute recap of all your recent fun times! I can't believe how beautiful you look...and so little for being pregnant! I can't even tell you how much fun it is living close to you again! Its been so fun cheering at whit's games, going shopping, to lunch, on pop runs, and it was especially special having you at Brady's blessing. I can't wait for your little boy to get here!

love you,
rebekah

Jennifer Payne said...

I loved that post! First of all, I have said it all along, you don't look pregnant, gorgeous, but not pregnant. I loved all of the pictures of mom with the kids, Whit's volleyball, Brady's blessing, the ultra sound, you and Bryce, the little cousins, and I could not believe the one of Bridger and Sophie in the exact same position! Way too cute - they are so funny together. Love you!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

What a beautiful pregnant girl you are!! And how fun to be having another boy!! He is going to be a stud just like his older brother...that's for sure!

jessica said...

KRYS! Those pictures just melted my heart and get ready for the shocker... made me miss you!!! Your ultrasound pictures made me emotional- I'm just so proud of you and SO happy for you. That saucy little boy for sure already knows how blessed he is to be sent to you. You look drop dead gorgeous, it's unreal. Brady's blessing looked so special, the pictures of all of the cousins were absolutley darling and the picture of Bridge and Mom was SO CUTE. (She looked GORGEOUS!) I love you so much Krys.

Emily said...

Krys,
So apparently I have no idea what I am doing! I posted pictures of my boys on Halloween but it wont update it on any ones blog, it doesnt show that I have put a new post on. What am I doing wrong!? LOL!
Love,
Emily

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

OK....first of all. You are super cute! Good lookin prego mommy! haha Second of all...what kind of car is that that has like build in carseats? That's awesome!! miss you

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

How cute are you! You look great! By the way are you sure that is your sister not your mom!! She is so cute!!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

I'm such a dork!! I was trying to say are you sure that is your mom not your sister!! So sorry to your sisters!!