Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Bryce



This month is just the month of Birthdays! Jenn- Nov.4, Matt- Nov.10, Mom and Rebekah- Nov.14, Bryce- Nov.18, and Jess- Nov.26. Bryce's Birthday was a lot of fun. We celebrated it on Saturday through Monday night. Saturday- He got Breakfast in bed, lunch at Winger's, and a movie. Sunday- Some of his family came over and Mom and Dad, Dallin, and Whit came over to give him their gifts and to eat cake and ice cream. Then Bryce opened his presents. Monday- We went to dinner at Jaker's and a went to "Dan in Real Life" (which was pretty funny). It was fun celebrating Bryce's B-Day. I am so glad that he was born and grew up to be the handsome stud that he is... I guess I'll keep him! I love you Bry.

4 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

I can't handle Bridger in his birthday hat. He looks so handsome. You and Bryce look really cute too. Wow, what a happy family!
Love you
Jenn

Parks Pack said...

Eww. Eww. Krystal! He is so darling. This blog thing is really fun to be able to see pictures of your little bug just getting so big. Darling family. Love you.

Broadbent Family said...

Krys! I can't handle him. Hey..I never got your address. Could you send it to me? lindsandstevebroadbent@gmail.com. Thanks hon! Love you.

Jill said...

I'm so excited to live by you guys for a while! Bridger is SO DARLING. It's so fun to see you more often. Love you!