Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...at least at Mom's house anyway






It has been so much fun getting ready for Christmas this year. Bryce and I aren't in our PERMANENT home yet... so I spent my time and energy helping my mom decorate for Christmas this year. Our friends came over and we all helped with my mom's Christmas Tree. Fancy Nancy is the name of the game- JUST LOOK AT HER TREE. It is so beautiful. It just feels like Christmas in her house. Bridger likes the tree too, so we got some pictures of him grinning in front of it.

3 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Wow! That really is the most gorgeous tree I have ever seen. I am so glad that you posted some of it and of that little bug grinning in front of it. He loves it because he knows it is really nice. He would never grin in front of a poor tree!!
Love you
Jenn

jessica said...

Krys! I'm so excited to come home and see mom's house and you and that saucy king of the bugs, and all be together again! The countdown has begun..
Love you!!
Jess

Parks Pack said...

Krystal -- You are really amazing! Your mom is so lucky to have you there to be Martha! The tree is so perfectly, Nancy. Bridger is soo cute, Krys. It was so fun to see him. I can just see him scooting those buns. You are a darling little mom. Love you!!