Friday, February 29, 2008

Girls Weekend in Chicago






Bryce's sisters wanted to plan a trip for the "sisters" this year... so we all met in Chicago for the weekend- AND IT WAS A BLAST. We went to WICKED, shopped, visited downtown Chicago, stayed up late, drank a lot of pop, and had a lot of fun together. There were 8 of us total, with 3 babies. It was really fun seeing everyone because we hadn't seen each other since this last June. "Wicked" was AMAZING!!! I've never really seen a Broadway Show before... so I was blown away.

5 comments:

Parks Pack said...

Krystal -- So fun! I am dying to see Wicked. What a fun trip. So happy you got Bryce's family on the pop addiction, too! Miss you, Krys. Update your blog so I can see more pictures of little man. Give Bryce a hug for me. Love you!!

Jennifer Payne said...

Hey! It is so neat that Bryce's Family can all get together and have so much fun together. The Wicked Production looked so awesome. I love the pictures of you and Bridge. You of course look so pretty.
Love you
Jenn

jessica said...

Krys,
Okay, so my vote is a "sisters" trip for US!! :) Props to the Taylor girls for following through with such a big but fun plan! It looks and sounds like you guys had so much fun. Wicked sounds so fun! The picture of you and Bridge is so darling. It makes me miss you two so much!! (And Bry of course) I love you so much Krys.
Love you,
Jess

Rebekah said...

Krystal-- WOW! That does sound amazing. How fun, just go to Chicago for the weekend with the girls. It sounds like a dream. These pictures are so pretty. I love you!
Rebekah

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous! I've been wanting to see that show for SO long! Did you get to do any shopping. Don't you just love Chicago??

By the way...your blog is darling! I love the new look.