Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Birthday Boy

Birthday Cake for Bridger and Grandpa



Gifts from Grandma and Grandpa

Opening "The World" :)

Spoiled Little Bug


Gifts from Mom and Dad




Happy Birthday Bridger

Birthday Lunch with Dal and Whins


Bridger's FIRST birthday was on March 1- and it was so much fun celebrating it with him (even though he had no idea what was going on). He was just proud that everyone else was proud... so he could feel the excitement. We went to Pizza Hut for lunch with Dallin and Whitney and spent most of the day with them. They made the day really fun for us. Then Bridger unwrapped his presents,and LOVED playing with the wrapping paper. My dad's birthday is March 4, so we had a little party at my parents house and got a cake for both of them. Then Bridger opened his gifts from Grandma and Grandpa... and needless to say they spoiled him with the cutest GIFTS. It was a lot of fun! I am so grateful that our little Bridge Bug was born a year ago (I can't believe how fast time flies, and it makes me want to bawl thinking about it). He is such a joy in our life- he makes everyday a good one for me because he is constantly making me smile and laugh. I love being a mom!

10 comments:

Everton Family said...

Wow, 1 year has already passed! Happy birthday, Bridger! He is just too darn cute!

Jennifer Payne said...

Okay, he truly is a bug!! He looks so so cute. I can't stand him when he wrinkles his nose. We miss Bridge Bridge and miss his little buns. I can't believe he is already one. But, he just gets more and more fun! We love you guys.
Jenn

Jill said...

Ooh, happy birthday little Bridger! His is so darling! Love you!

aubry startin said...

Looks like a fun Birthday. I can't believe he is already one, I remember when we were both pregnant at the same time. Are you feeling any pressure for baby #2?

Rebekah said...

Krystal- I feel like I want to bawl because of how much Bridger has changed. He used to look like a baby and now he looks like a little boy. SO CUTE!!! Hopefully we will will see you in a couple weeks. Love you!
Rebekah

Parks Pack said...

Krys-- Unbelievable that he is already a year old. He is SOO naughty and darling. I love how much you love being a mother, and how much Bryce loves being a dad (how come father sounds weird but mother doesn't?) Love you, Krys and Happy Birthday cute Bridger!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Krys.....he is a DOLL!!!! I can't believe how big he's gotten. Isn't being a mom the best thing on earth??? You look gorgeous as always!

jessica said...

Krys!!
Just when I think that Bridge can't get any cuter!! He is absolutely DARLING. I miss him so much. His little first birthday! Their little birthdays just keep getting funner and funner. You are such a darling mom and he's so blessed to have been sent to you. Love you so much Krys.
Jess

Broadbent Family said...

Eww! I can't handle him Krys!! I can't believe it has been a year. He just gets cuter too. I wish I knew him better!! Happy Birthday to Bridger. By the way you look GORGEOUS--prettier than ever. When I come to IF we need to get together. Love you.

Parks Pack said...

Krystal -- UPDATE YOUR BLOG!! (So demanding!) I love to look and see if you have more pictures of Bridger . . . oh, and you and Bryce, too.!