Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dallin's Mission Call

The moment of truth


Dal's BIGGEST supporters


CONGRATS DALLY!

More supporters :)

It was so special to be there when Dallin opened his call. He didn't know that the call came in the mail until my dad got out his video camera and we showed it to him- HE WAS PRETTY SHOCKED :) Dallin is so AMAZING- and I'm so excited that he is going to the England Manchester Mission. It fits him so perfectly- we joked saying that we can just see him as the next James Bond with his SUIT on in England. He is going to be an incredible missionary. He has the sweetest love for the gospel and will help so many people come to love the gospel as he does. I love you Dal- I'm so proud of you.

5 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

It is so fun to see pictures of Dallin that night! It was exactly as I would have pictured it being, with Dallin in that chair and mom and dad behind him. I love it. You and Bryce look so cute on the fireplace and why do you look so pretty with hats on? Bridge Bridge looks as naughty as ever. I want to squeeze him!

Parks Pack said...

YEAH!! I am so happy that you posted these pictures! It is so hard to not be there for days like those. When he got emotional when he read "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints", it made me emotional. I can't imagine being there. He is SO amazing. There is only one Dallin. Thanks for the post! You do look gorgeous, Krys. (Bryce, you look pretty cute, too). Eww. And naughty baby is so sauce. Love you

jessica said...

That was so fun to see those pictures! Like Jenn said, it was exactly as I had imagined. Thanks so much for posting them! Of course you look gorgeous and I just miss you and Bryce and Bridge SO SO much. (I love your new template!)

Rebekah said...

Krys- It is so fun that you got to be there for that awesome moment, Doug would have given anything to have been there. At least we were kind of in the picture of Dallin with all the cell phones around him:) I can't wait for this weekend, I always have so much fun so I can't wait!
love you, Rebekah

Jill said...

Krys-I love the new look of your blog. Just wanted to let you know. :) It's so fun to see you every week! Love you!