Monday, May 5, 2008

What We've Been Up To

Bridger just started sleeping on his knees with his little buns in the air
and I can't handle it!

Lunch with Mom, Dal, and Bridge- SUCH A BLAST!
We always let Bridger drive home from church- and he gets SO PROUD!
Our Little Family after Church
We were able to celebrate Julie's B-Day with her before she moved to SLC!
Julie and Bridger
There's nothing funner than meeting for dinner after the Priesthood Session-
the guys look so handsome!

I have been out of the blogging world for a while now and thought it was time I sat down and posted some new pictures- Sorry about that! We have enjoyed spending time with our family and hanging out with those that we love SO MUCH. So here are some of the things that we have been doing for the past little while.

4 comments:

Cari Payne said...

Hey Krystal, I just had to stop by your Blog and let you know how Adorable your little Boy is! I just want to give him the biggest Hug and Love all over him! You look Wonderful and so Happy! Luvs, Cari

Parks Pack said...

EWWW. Such saucy buns. So happy you took a pic. I can't handle him. I can just see Bryce letting him drive. He is so cute (Bryce and Bridge). What a fun time to fly with your mom (who never looks older by the way) . I love you Krystal.

Jennifer Payne said...

Hey! I love those pictures. Especially the one of the bug driving and feeling like he is so big. You have the most beautiful little family. Love you!!

Jill said...

Krys! I laughed so hard at the driving pic! Only out in Osgood! :) And the sleeping picture...so darling! You really did well on Sunday! It's so fun to have you close. Love you!