Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day

Bryce showing Bridger the Birds
Happy Father's Day Bry! Bridger LOVES Grandpa!
I love you Bryce!!!

I am so grateful for the wonderful fathers that I have in my life!
My SWEETHEART husband is the father that I have always dreamed of for my children. Even though we only have one child, I have already seen the characteristics that Bryce has that I know he will always be such an amazing dad. He helps me so much, he plays with Bridger, he feeds him, he gets him dressed, he sings him to sleep, and I love watching him as a father. I love you Bryce, with all my heart!

My dad is such an amazing father and friend to me- It makes me want to bawl just thinking about him- we have a joke that whenever we have to say goodbye to him we know that we will bawl EVERYTIME! I don't know what it is, but we just adore him so much. He is so wise and such a perfect example to us. He is also SO MUCH fun to be with. He has the perfect balance! We love you dad!!!

And I can't forget about Bill, Bryce's dad is also one of the most amazing fathers and such a great example! It makes me grateful for the huge impact that he has had in Bryce's life and for helping him become the man that he is today. He is so generous and so kind to us. We miss him, but are grateful for his willingness to serve the Lord! We love you Bill!

12 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

I loved that post. Bryce really is an amazing dad and husband. He adores both you and Bridger. He helps you so much and it is so neat when they will help. We are so blessed to have those kind of men in our lives. The pictures are priceless and the present you got for Bryce turned out so well. Those naughty little hands and feet. Love you guys so much!

aubry startin said...

So CUTE! I love the pics

Rebekah said...

I absolutely love all these pictures... has bryce been working on the farm??? ...because he sure looks tan! Those pictures of Bridger are SO adorable, my faves were him in the father's day picture-gift, and the one on Kirks lap....so cute! I hope mine turn out as cute as yours... Love you!
Rebekah

jessica said...

Krys, that was the cutest post!! I loved it! I loved how you captured the picture of Bryce showing Bridge the birds..so darling. The present you gave Bryce is such a keepsake and of course you did something darling and creative! You are amazing and I just miss you so much.

Brooke and Justin said...

Hey Krys-
Cute Blog I love it.You have such a cute little family! I miss you! I am glad that we can keep up through blog! Your baby is so adorable!

Parks Pack said...

Krystal -- Such a sweet post! I loved that first picture with Bryce showing Bridge the birds. There was something so tender about it. He has always been so fun with my kids . . . kids just adore him. I can't even imagine how he is with his own. You are so blessed to have a husband who loves kids and wants lots of them! Your dad is the world, too. The gift looked so taj -- it turned out perfect. I'm excited to see you in a couple of days. I love you. Tell Bryce I love him, too.

dani said...

hi there! our husbands went to school together, steve found your blog through joe thomas' blog-we just wanted to say hello! :)

Andrea Weaver said...

What a cute Father's Day gift to Bryce! Krys...it was so fun to see you in Idaho. You are always such a sweetheart to everyone, and I wanted to bite that little Bridger. Oooh he's cute!

The Woods said...

Hey Taylor's, you guys look great! Hope you're doing well and we're happy to have found your blog. Keep in touch! -Brian and the Wood Girls.

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Krys...how are you? where did you go? I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope everything is going so good for you! I miss you!

KimMoore said...

Oh look at your cute little family!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-dan-syarat-menukarkan-uang-rusak-di-bi