Friday, June 6, 2008

Picnic at the River

Feeding the ducks with Bridge!
He didn't know what to think
I think he felt safer with Bryce

Bridger pointing at the birds!

It was SO MUCH FUN... we decided that we wanted to walk around the river, feed the ducks, and have a picnic if the weather was nice, so we did just that! We made some sandwiches and then stopped and got some chips and a pop. Then we packed our food and blanket in the stroller and walked around the river- BRIDGER LOVES BIRDS... he will just look for them and as soon as he sees one he'll point and follow it with his finger in the air. It is so cute! Then we got some bread out to feed the ducks, and Bridger didn't know what to think- he was just staring at them. Then we had our little picnic! It was a lot of fun just hanging out with MY TWO FAVORITE BOYS!

9 comments:

Rebekah said...

So cute! I can't wait to see Bridger point and follow the birds with his finger! I can't handle those bear shoes he wears. I can't wait to see you in July!
love you, Rebekah

jessica said...

Krys! Okay so those pictures are so darling. They just melted my heart seeing your little family together doing something so special. You and Bryce are such cute parents and that little Bridger is a whole different story! OOHH! I could honestly just pinch him! That little finger pointing to the birds! Darling. I love you and miss you so much Krys!!

Talia said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! Your family is beautiful! Bridger is getting so big!

Tell Bryce hello from Jordan...haha!

Jennifer Payne said...

There is nothing like Idaho Falls this time of year. Such fun things to do like going to the river. I don't care where you live, there is no place better then Idaho. I miss you guys so much and I can't handle that little Bridge Bridge. I want to squeeze him and see his little lip drop when I say "Uh-Oh". Can't wait to see you soon. Love you!

Parks Pack said...

Krys -- Those pictures are so darling! My favorite is the last one of little Bridger just pointing. Eww, he's cute. That really is one of my favorite Idaho Falls memories. So fun and I smile at each pop reference. The pictures with you and Bryce and Bridger are so priceless. I love that you caught Bryce's bratty face eyeing down those ducks. Think how scared those ducks were (ha). Love you Krys. So happy you shared the pics.

Jill said...

Okay, he is just so darling, I can't stand it. I wish you would've seen Presley trying to get his attention on Sunday. It was so funny! Love you guys!

Broadbent Family said...

Ewwww! Those pictures are sauce. Picnics at the river--such good memories! I think Bridger looks JUST like you! Eww it's cute. I can't take it! We are coming to IF for the fourth...are you going to be there? That would be so fun to see you guys! Let me know. Love you

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Bridger is adorable and getting so big! So are you guys done with summer sales or are y'all still into it?? I talked to Rebekah and I thought she said y'all were going to but I can't remember...

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-dan-syarat-menukarkan-uang-rusak-di-bi