Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Road Trip to Virginia Beach

We have so much fun together!
So cute with Bridger
Eating at Panera Bread (so yummy)

Bridger has always loved snuggling with Doug
SO CUDDLY
Bridger loved playing at the cutest little play place at the mall-it was so much fun to watch!
Outlet Mall in Williamsburg- RIDICULOUSLY FUN!
Doug took Bridger with him while Rebekah and I shopped- so cute!

Bridger and I took a little road trip to Virginia Beach to see Doug and Rebekah- and it was such a blast! They made it so much fun for Bridger and me. We did a lot of shopping, stayed up late, ate the best food that Rebekah made (she is such a great cook), made a lot of pop runs, saw downtown Virginia and the beach, went swimming, talked, laughed, and had a lot of fun together (Just like the good old days when we used to live together :) The days flew by! I am so glad that I was able to go see them! Bridger loves them too- He is obsessed with uncle Doug (calls him Du and he started saying Bekah too (bepa) :) They are so cute with Bridger and are going to be the best parents! Thank you for letting me come and stay- it was a dream! I love you both so much!

7 comments:

Parks Pack said...

I saw your pictures together on Rebekah's blog and it made me laugh because you are both so pretty with the blonde and brunette together could pass for Charlie's Angels or something! The trip looked like such a blast. It is so fun that you guys are so close. Bridger is so, so, so sauce Krystal. He just gets cuter and cuter. I love you, Krys.

Rebekah said...

First of all, I love how Kat left you a comment..really apart:) I had SO much fun when You came down to VaBeach...so fun to have credit as a good cook! I miss you guys! I wish doug and I could have stayed longer in DC...you made it so fun!...I can't wait to do my DC post. I miss bridger too...he is so fun to play with! Love you!
Rebekah
ps: Im just at work right now...real chill so far!

jessica said...

Krys,
Such fun pictures! It's so amazing that you guys have still been able to be together living in the random east coast states! The pictures were darling and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!! Love you!

Andrea Weaver said...

What a fun trip! Such a blessing to have a sister-in-law as sweet and darling as Rebekah! Bridger somehow gets cuter and cuter. You are such a doll Krys...Thanks so much again for the flowers. It meant the world. Love you!

Woods: said...

You are so sweet! I just got your comment and it made my day. You are so darling and I LOVE your posts! You look amazing, as always. You are always having so much fun with family and I think that is awesome. You guys are such a true family. Bridger really is one of the most handsome little guys I've ever seen! Love love keeping in touch.

Nina and Ryan said...

HEY KRYSTAL!!! I found your blog through Anne's and wanted to say hi! Bridger is absolutely adorable--but where did the light hair come from :) You look great as always!! ryanandninamort.blogspot.com

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

krystal! what the heck? have you fallen off the face of the planet or something? Where have you been? just kiddin...your little one is super cute! miss ya!