Sunday, January 11, 2009

Looking Back



Our Peterson Christmas Party


The best picture we could get of all of the grandkids

THE Girls

Bridger loves baby SOPHIE- I think we all DO!


Our Christmas Eve Party!
Christmas Pajamas


Dadda helping Bridge open his presents




Bridger LOVES dadda


Grandma and Grandpa gave Bridger the cutest little bear for
Christmas- HE LOVES IT!


Connor was making Bridger laugh so hard


Grandpa took Bridger on a ride on the 4 wheeler and he was so PROUD!


What a wonderful Christmas together


Bridger was so proud to take his bear home


After Bryce's basketball tournament at Skyline


Suzanne and Bridger at Bryce's game


Bryce's fan club! Thank you for coming to support!



We had the most amazing Christmas this year and LOVED all of the time we were able to spend with FAMILY! It went by way too fast, but we are so grateful for the fun memories that we created! I am so blessed to have such an amazing family who I consider to be my very best friends!

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

I Love these pictures...especially of bridger...all his smiles just melt my heart! I love how much he loves his bear, well all animals,...that little duck! We had so much fun with you this Christmas...love you!
love, Rebekah

Jennifer Payne said...

Such a cute post. I love the recap of your Christmas that I am so glad we got to share in. Bryce's game were so full of drama and fun memories. When Matt hit his head and then ran back on defense was unreal. We had such a blast with you guys. You are very special to us and the pictures of all of us together made me smile. You are so beautiful inside and out - the definition of that...true beauty! Love you!

Jill said...

It looks like you had so much fun! We really wanted to get together with everyone. Hopefully soon!

I'm so glad that you and Bryce (and Suzanne) are Pacie's teachers! I couldn't ask for better!

You are so pretty!!! I'm so glad I get to see you every week at church.

Love you, Krys!

Parks Pack said...

You really are lucky to have such wonderful best friends! I love your family so much. I know I say this every time, but I really could bite little Bridge. That picture when your mom gave him the bear and his face looks like a face we make made me laugh so hard. I loved the picture with Bryce, too. They are so incredibly bonded. What a cute dad. And you, well lets just say you really are a mess. Artistic, talented, so sweet, and absolutely gorgeous. It has been way too long since I have been able to see you. Miss you and love you tons.

jessica said...

Krys, that was so fun to see all of those pictures and go back in time for a minute!! You seriously have THE cutest family- I love the bond with Bryce and Bridge- so darling. You look absolutely stunning AS ALWAYS and I love and MISS you so much. And I adore that little Bridge Bridge... eww, I really can't handle that little man. Give him a kiss for me! Love you Krys! (Oh, and tell Bryce he looks handsome too:)) Love you!

Woods: said...

What a fun post! That family of yours is just way too cute! All of you are just stunning and handsome! I cannot handle that Bridger! He may be the most handsome boy I've seen...don't tell Ray. :) And of course you are just gorgeous...all of you girsl are knockouts! What a fun family and it looks like you had an amazing holiday! Love you guys!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

look at my blog...i tagged you

Fyfe Family said...

Hi Bryce and Krystal!! This is Tara(Bronson)Fyfe. I found your blog through Jessica's. Your little boy is so cute! It's fun to see what you've been up to. Hope you don't mind me spyin on you.