Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our All-Star Weekend

Our group picture with Deron Williams and Kyle Korver
We were more than happy to get this picture :)


Bridger was in 7th heaven all night!

Inside of the locker room
We had to hurry and sneak a picture with Deron Williams

Picture with Jeff Hornacek- He was way too nice!


Shawn Bradley was so nice- and so TALL!
He picked up Bridger and let him dunk the ball- it was so cute to watch
Bridger LOVES GRANDPA

We're starting him young :)
It was so much fun that Doug and Rebekah were there too! We always have so much fun with them!
At the hotel grandpa would take Bridge and let him get his own pop and treat- SO CUTE!
Bridger loves it when Grandpa spoils him- he was so proud to show us his drink


We had the funnest weekend with my mom and dad, Doug and Rebekah, and Whitney ! On Thursday night we had the most amazing opportunity to attend a fundraiser for RISING STAR, which is an organization that my dad is involved with in helping leprosy affected children in India. The fundraiser was held at the practice gym for the Utah Jazz- so we were able to spend the evening with Kyle Korver, Deron Williams, Jeff Hornacek, and Shawn Bradley. We had a blast! My dad had the idea to have each one of them sign the jacket that Bridger was wearing... so we will be saving his jacket along with the pictures we have with these guys! And we were also able to take my Grandma Andrus's Kyle Korver jersey that she wears with us for him to sign for her- so that was really fun too!!! SO...Thank you dad for the funnest night ever!

12 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh my gosh, I am so jealous. That looked like so much fun. Seriously could Kyle Korver be any cuter?? I bet he thought you were so pretty - sorry Bryce! That one of Shawn Bradley with Bridger is priceless. I can't believe he picked him up to dunk the ball. I can't believe you got to just hang out with all of those guys. Bridger is going to have to keep that jacket forever. Unbelievable.
PS I love Bryce's shirt! Don't worry about me:)

jessica said...

KRYSTAL!! (In my voice of course) That looked like way too much fun. It freaked me out how tall Shawn Bradley really is! This is one of those memories that are so hard to miss out on, but I'm so glad that you guys will always have it! Speaking of always having- that jacket will be priceless! :) SO FUN!! You look just as gorgeous as ever, Bryce looks just as handsome as ever and that Bridger looks just as SAUCY as ever. I miss you guys!!!! It was so fun to talk to you even for a minute today! I love you so much Krys!

Rebekah said...

I love all these pictures, it really was such a fun night and weekend...and staying at that hotel doug and i felt like we were on a mini-vacay...we had SO much fun. Will you email all the pics you took of us? love you!
love, Rebekah

Kellie Henry said...

That looks like it was a blast! I am so jealous! I hope that your grandma's jersey is the one that says "Mrs. Korver" on the back! LOL that would be so sweet to have your grandma rocking that! My hubby saw Shawn Bradley in Cafe Rio the other day and my hubby is tall too and had to look straight up to even have the conversation.. HE IS SO TALL!!!!

Larissa Chase said...

Wow that is so awesome! I better not let Ryan see that post, he will be way too jealous. I hope you guys are doing well. I miss you. You all look great!!!

Cari Payne said...

What fun pictures! You will have to put little bridger's jacket in a big framed shadow box as a keep sake! You look absolutley Adorable and so Happy! What an Amazing Opportunity...I bet you just all love Dad for that one! Luv ya! Cari

Natalie Daines said...

What a fun night for all of you! I'm glad those basketball guys were nice and made the night so fun for you. I love the pic with Bridger dunking over Shawn Bradley! He'll love it forever, too! Fun pictures!

Parks Pack said...

OH MY GOSH!! I am freaking out at these pictures. Kyle Korver is so dang hot and I can't believe you are just taking pictures with all of those Jazz players! That looked so ridiculously fun it almost doesn't even seem real! Those pictures just playing basketball with Bridger? What? SO, SO, fun!! What a special night. You are so gorgeous Kyle was probably flirting! I sure noticed who is was next to in the picture! ha. Really, what a fun night.

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

WOW! How fun does that look? Lucky you guys! When are you coming around here? I miss you!

Broadbent Family said...

That looks so fun!! I always kind of wondered if Korver would look that cute close up!! I guess so!!! Shawn Bradley was way too tall! You have the funnest family--and I don't like how gorgeous you are! You looked like one of the Jazz dancers posing with the family (but way prettier of course!) Love you guys...miss you. By the way..Bridger is sauce.

aubry startin said...

You guys are "all-stars". That looks fun!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

krystal! so good to hear from you! we are doing good. just living at my mom's house till we have some idea of what is going to happen for us. We are kinda in limbo right now. I would love to come to see you this summer!!! I haven't been to Washington DC since I was in 8th grade! We'll have to see...that would be way fun though huh?