Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bridger's Birthday- 2 Years Old



Bridger's birthday was so much fun this year! He could tell that it was an exciting day (and was so proud all day long)! It was cute because he would say "BIRTHDAY" and acted like he knew what it meant! I think he did, because he walked around like he knew it was his BIG DAY!

We were able to spend some of the day with Bryce's sister Crystal and her family because it was also her twin boy's Birthday- so we had a combined birthday party for all three! It was so much fun... We LOVE being with them!



Bridge and Suzanne- she knew exactly what to get him!



He was so proud all day!



Katie and Grace!



The BIRTHDAY boys! Jordan, Bridger, and Josh (they turned 19)

Crystal made them each their own cake! It was a lot of fun to celebrate the day with them!




SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY! It was the funnest surprise- we went over to my mom and dad's house to open some of Bridger's gifts and eat some cake and everything when to our SURPRISE, we opened the door and they had completely decorated the house with streamers, balloons, the CUTEST cake, presents, hats, plates, EVERYTHING! It was so darling how they had everything decorated and was the funnest surprise ever! They handed us each our party hats and we had such a blast! They definitely made our night- So thank you mom, dad, and Whit for being so thoughtful and making Bridger's birthday so special!


CUTEST LITTLE DECORATIONS AND ELMO CAKE!



Blowing out his two little candles

Bridger isn't spoiled at all :) Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!

Our little birthday boy


Another cake-from momma (he's been able to make so many wishes)!


Grandma and Grandpa got him the most darling presents! They were UNREAL!





I think Grandma does deserve a kiss!






By the end of the night Bridge was getting so tired, he just kept laying down!


We played a game of BALLOON volleyball with a streamer as the net. And it was Bryce and my mom against Whitney and Me..... and if you can't tell, they won! They called themselves "Osgood United" and were really excited to do their victory dance!




Happy Birthday Bridger! I cannot believe that he is already two years old! I am so grateful for my sweet little boy and for the joy and happiness that he has brought into our life! He is my little angel and can ALWAYS bring a smile to my face! I love him more than words can express!

9 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love how he knew it was his big day...you really could tell by that smile of his...and I have never been so jelous-he got like 3 cakes, and they all looked SO delicious! That was so true of your family to throw him a little surprise...but bridge is so cute, how could he not be spoiled? He looked like he got some really fun things, and you looked beautiful all day too:) Love you and I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
love, Rebekah

Broadbent Family said...

Happy birthday Bridger!! I forget how close in age he is to Cooper!! He is so darling Krys. Your family is so unreal--how fun is it to live close to them! That picture of your mom and Bryce made me laugh so hard--your mom is such a riot. We miss you guys- hope we get to see you sometime this summer!! Love you.

Jennifer Payne said...

Wow! Talk about the most blow out day in the world! How fun for both sides to celebrate little Bridge man's big day! You could tell how excited and happy he was. But, with all of those cakes and presents I would too:)! I wish I could have been there, but we thought about him all day! I can't believe mom and dad's party for him - so unreal. You, of course, look stunning in your pictures, Bryce looks Okay:), and Bridger looks as handsome as ever. I love your little family and can't wait to see you guys soon!

Parks Pack said...

Krystal -- It's really hurtya that I feel emotional reading your post. I think just to see your darling little boy and how ADORED he is by so many people. Both sides of your families. And you and Bryce are OBSESSED. Your mom, dad, and Whitney. Who is truer? How blessed is he to come into this life with YOU as his mother and NANCY as his grandmother? O.K., BRYCE and KIRK are amazing too but they don't make me bawl the way you and your mom do. I remember that day in the hospital how amazing you were. I will always remember how unreal you were. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your perfect, darling little man. I LOVE YOU

jessica said...

Krys! What a blowout day!! And you were worried about it being on a Sunday! :) So fun to have so many parties and you can totally tell on that darling smile of his that he definitely knew that he was the star of the day! He is so incredibly SAUCY I can hardly stand it. And you looked GORGEOUS- unbelievable Krys. Just when I think you can't get any prettier...
Bryce and Mom sure looked like they had fun! :) So fun just to be at mom and dad's! So cute that they threw Bridger a surprise party!! Love you so much Krys and I'm so glad that Bridge had such an amazing birthday surrounded by so many people that love and adore him!

Natalie Daines said...

What a fun birthday! You guys are the best parents, loving your little boy like crazy! I really like that! Aren't you so glad that there were so many people around to help share the cake eating! haha! What are birthday's for? You're adorable. I loved this post...great pictures!

Camille said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe Bridger is 2 years old! Way to celebrate in a big way! I really, really, really, hope I get to see you guys soon! ....so see what you can do to drive out to D.C. with Bryce in April...with a little stop over in Ohio! Love you!

Andrea Weaver said...

Words can't even describe how saucy Bridger is!!! I loved the pictures of him on Whitney's lap. She is such a little mother. I loved watching her with Jess's girls and how much they adored her! And your cute mom. Of course she would make it so special! Your family is so amazing Krys! We miss you guys. It's fun to at least see Bridger through your blog!! You look absolutely gorgeous as always. Love you!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Krystal, what's your email address?