Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our Adventure Back East

So... we moved to Landover, Maryland for the summer (Bryce is selling alarms) and we will be here until the end of the summer! It has been really fun getting to know our new place, and it was really fun being able to visit Bryce's sisters/brother on our way out here (we drove... and it is a very long drive:). The part that wasn't so fun was saying goodbye to home, and to our family who we were able to spend so much time with! But we are excited for our little summer adventure here in Maryland!!!

OUR GOODBYES.....

We said goodbye to Bryce's sister Crystal and her family, to Suzanne, and to Katie (we miss you guys!)
Bridger said goodbye to Diamond
We had to say goodbye to our nephews Jordan and Josh- who are both leaving on their missions this summer
Bridger and Josh
They are going to be awesome missionaries!
We said goodbye to my parents and to Whins- we already miss them so much!

My dad was making Bridger laugh so hard!



Bridger and "See"-that's what he calls her!


OUR TRIP BACK EAST....
We traveled for three days- which was really fun!
We ate lots of snacks, drank lots of pop, stayed in some fun hotels,
had fun in the car, talked, laughed, and got SO tired of driving after the third day!
Then we were able to stop in Ohio to see Bryce's sister Camille and her
family, which was really fun!


Bridger loved playing with Taylor
The boys had to fit in a basketball game
Rob and Tara (Bryce's br0) were able to come to Camille's to see us and we had an Easter egg hunt with all of the kids- thanks Tara!
Bridger loved looking for the eggs

We had the yummiest Easter dinner at Camille's house too!
Camille, me, and Tara
This is how Bridger looked 3/4 of the trip- HE WATCHED SO MANY MOVIES!!!

We were able to visit Bryce's sister Emilee and her kids too!
Bryce and I with Emilee- lovely pose I know!
Bridger and Lydia



WE MADE IT!!!
We have been in Maryland for a little over two weeks now... and it has been really fun!
Bryce works so much, so when we get to be with him it is an absolute TREAT!!!



Bridger and Bryce doing push ups!
We built a fort, and watched a movie inside- it was really fun
UNBELIEVABLE
Bridge loves his bubble gun, so I just had to capture the proudness
Bridger grabbed a hat and put it on when I wasn't looking... it looked so funny, so I had to join in!
Bridger in his new bed!!!

11 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh my gosh! I am so happy that updated your blog! I love all of your pictures, even though you had to say good bye to everyone:(. I love seeing pictures of Bridger, he is so handsome and just makes me smile. You guys are such little best friends! You look as gorgeous as ever! I miss you so much and hope I get to see you soon. I need your help!!!

Jill said...

It was so fun to see your blog update!! I've missed seeing what's going on. I can't believe that marathon drive and all of the temporary good-byes. So many darling pictures. I love the little fort with the grandma Andrus blanket! And the bubbles. And maybe my favorite using those halloween pumpkins to collect easter eggs. Landon uses one of those buckets for everything around our house. He always puts his trucks in there and packs them around.
You are so beautiful! And your boys are handsome too. Love you! Glad you're back online!

Cari Payne said...

Wow what Fun adventures...I think it is wonderful to be able see such beautiful places in the united states, by doing alarms! And then to be able to go back home months later! The picture of both the boys doing push ups is Pricless and You are such an Adorable Mommy with your Very Handsome little Man! Luvs and keep us all posted on all your maryland adventures!

Woods: said...

I'm so glad you guys made it out there safely! Oh the three day trip is such a long one and I'm not too excited to do that trek in 2 weeks!
The summer sales, although hard 'cause the hubby is gone so much, are some of our fondest memories! We loved Maryland when we were there! I'm excited for you to keep us all updated on your many adventures out there in Maryland! Oh, and of course you are more stunning than ever in all of your pictures! Love you!

suzanne said...

Yeah! I'm glad you've got the internet now in your apartment! What some totally cute photos! Bridger and Bryce doing push-ups together made me laugh. --And the one of Bridger zoned in his carseat watching movies is a total classic.

I miss you guys! And Diamond totally misses Bridger! I love you!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I'm glad you guys made it there safely. We'll have to have a game night when you get back. Sorry we didn't get it in before you left, but you know we'll always be here. :) Have an awesome summer!

The Adams Family said...

Hey, I found your blog, Bridger is adorable, so cute. I loved seeing all your pics, I really liked the one of the fort! What little boy doesn't love a good fort. Good luck this summer, we miss you and your family. Lisa (Peterson) Adams

jessica said...

KRYSTAL!!! I was so excited when I saw that you updated your blog!! Your pictures are DARLING. The pictures of Bridger being so proud with his bubble gun put me in the best mood and the picture of you and your little best friend in the fort watching a movie just melted. And of course he put a hat on! Think how used to being in those kind of aisles in the shopping cart he is by now! He probably knew the aisle number too! :) You 2 are so cute and you will always have that bond. The picture of Bryce and Bridge doing pushups were just darling- I loved Bridge's little pushup- just trying to be like daddy! (And that's sure fun for Bryce to have that picture on your blog:) ) You look absolutely gorgeous AS ALWAYS- it made me miss you so much! I love you so much Krys.

Jan said...

Wow! What cute pictures! And what an adventure! Your little Bridger is adorable. How old is he now??? He looks so much like you! It was fun to see pictures of Jordan and Josh too. I used to teach them in sunday school before our ward got split! Good luck and don't get too homesick! Thanks for the comment on my blog. You are as nice as you are beautiful!

Derek and Christi said...

I'm glad you made it safely across the country. I can't believe that you drove for three days! Your family is so cute, and as always, you look absolutely beautiful in every picture.

Katie Taylor said...

I loved to see the pictures of your trip back east, even though it kind of made me miss you more. I loved the pictures of Bride and the bubble gun; his smile is priceless. I also was a big fan of the father-son push-ups :) How Cute! Also the one of Bridger totally focused on the movie in the car. I bet you watched Monsters Inc. about a million times. :)