Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Anniversary and Mother's Day

Our traditional Anniversary dinner at Red Lobster
HAPPY 4 YEARS
Happy Mother's Day!
My little stink pot!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Whitney made a Mother's Day poster for my mom, Jenn, and me- SO CUTE
Bridger loves GRANDMA!
The most amazing mother and friend!
Jenn is an amazing mother and friend too!


May is a really fun month for me because I get to celebrate our Anniversary, Mother's Day, and my Birthday. So far, we have celebrated our 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY by going shopping and out to our favorite restaurant (Red Lobster). Nothing is funner than getting dressed up and spending the whole day together to celebrate one of the best days of your life. Bryce is the best husband and my very best friend, and I am so grateful that we met 5 years ago in a Rexburg apartment... WHO KNEW? And thanks to our little Bridger I was able to celebrate Mother's Day too- which was such a special day! We went over to my mom's house to let her know how much we love her and what AN AMAZING mother she is and has always been. She is unreal! I love you mom!

11 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Your anniversary looked so special. Bryce really is amazing and you too are so perfect for each other. You look so pretty and it is so fun to see you as a mom. We are so lucky to have mom as an example. Love you!

Parks Pack said...

O.K. I just went off about your mom on Jenn's blog, so I will take a second to tell you what a cute mom you are, Krys. That surprise day in the hospital was crazy wasn't it. You were so unbelievably brave and handled that traumatic situation with such grace and maturity. I remember you looking up at me and saying, "Is he cute?" And, oh what a cute bug you got. From that moment, Krystal, you were a natural at motherhood. You are so cute with Bridger and Bryce is almost as cute :). He is so blessed to come to your home. I'm grateful for the time we had together. You are so fun, true, and I love you, Krys.

jessica said...

Krys!
Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 4 years.. unbelievable! You two were absolutely made for eachother and are the most gorgeous couple! And happy mother's day! You are the most darling mom, I always knew you would be. Seeing your pics makes me miss you even more! I love you so much and you look gorgeous!!

The Andrus Family said...

krystal- I can't believe that you've been married for 4years. Plus have the cutest little boy! We miss seeing you on Sundays at Grandma's. Come down and visit sometime. Your family is so darling. love ya

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Hey hey kris! How's it goin? So, are you coming down here anytime soon to visit? I miss you...plus guess what? I'm having a little boy!!!! Just like you! :) Hey, how do you know Amy Warburton (Collette)?

Micaela said...

I didn't realize that you have been married that long? You are so Cute Krystal, always the supermodel!

Andrea Weaver said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such a darling couple. I need to get your birthday on my online calendar...or otherwise I'm so worthless with remembering!! What day is it? I hope I get to see Bridger before he gets too much bigger!

Rebekah said...

4 years! I can' t believe it! Happy Anniversary! And Happy Mother's Day! I know you are the best mommy ever! I can't wait to see you again and that little man of yours (bridger) and Bryce too!
miss you, Rebekah

Bethany said...

Your pictures are so cute! I can't believe how big Bridger is!

Jill said...

Krys! You guys are so darling! And Happy Anniversary! Bridger is so cute-I love seeing him! Love you.

Jill said...

Hi Krys-I know I already commented on this post, but I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday today! :) Hope you have a great day. Love you!