Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Birthday

Lunch at O'Callahans
We walked around the river- and Bridger loved seeing the ducks and birds
Dinner at Texas Roadhouse
Nothing is funner than the late night show

This year has to be one of the funnest birthdays ever! Bryce didn't have school, so he was able to spend the whole day with me! Breakfast in bed (with a pop), opening gifts, lunch, Sonic, shopping, and Suzanne came and picked up Bridger so that we could go to dinner and a movie- and it couldn't have been funner! It was such a special day- I HAD AN ABSOLUTE BLAST- So thank you Bryce for making my whole Birthday!

6 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

I am so glad that you had a special birthday. I wish we could have been there with you guys though. It was so cute of Bryce to make it so fun. You look so so pretty. Love you!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Happy Birthday!!! You're awesome!

Rebekah said...

WOW! Krystal, you look STUNNING in these pictures... i love how you did your hair. Anyways, your birthday looked incredible. I am so glad that you had such a blast. Love you!
Rebekah

aubry startin said...

Happy Birthday! You are so dang cute. Looks like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Krys!!! You are such a super model. What a fun day. I love the pop w/breakfast in bed!

Parks Pack said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL!!! I am so happy that you had such a special day. What is more fun than pop, husband, movie, treats . . . can't beat it. I love how Bryce makes you so happy. You two are so perfect together, Krys. You are ridiculously gorgeous, Krys. Getting prettier every year. I love you so much.