Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

The 4th of July is one of the funnest holidays to celebrate! It is always such a fun and exciting day! This year, the guys got off of work early to go to the fireworks... and it was a BLAST! We rode the metro to downtown D.C. and we were able to sit right by the Washington Monument to watch the fireworks! It was so much fun waiting for the fireworks to start, and when they did... we were blown away! Bridger started crying saying that they were "coming!" But he ended up liking them after he realized that they weren't going to come get him! It was so much fun and something we will never forget!

Waiting for the show to start!

In front of the Washington Monument


On our way home- Bridger was so TIRED, so he got his blanket, his binky, and duck for the ride home

7 comments:

Jill said...

KRYS!! I'm glad you guys had such a blast. If you couldn't be here in IF, I'm glad you were in DC . Such a perfect place to celebrate. You look amazing and Bryce and Bridger are so handsome. :)

Love you! We did miss you-but we are glad you had fun. Can't wait for you to get back so we can fly!!

Jennifer Payne said...

Okay, seriously, that is AMAZING that you got to see the fireworks in DC! You look so pretty and I love that shirt. You are just glowing - I wonder why:)! Bridger looked so excited and darling and I have to say even Bryce looked handsome. We missed you like crazy though and next year you'll be at our fireworks show, (in Bryce's voice,) who cares about the Nation's Capital Fireworks - don't worry about it!) Love and miss you so much!

Rebekah said...

How fun that you got to celebrate the 4th at the nations capital--i bet you felt real patriotic! You look so great, and Bryce is so tan!! We missed you here in idaho falls though--next year will be so fun:)
love you,
Rebekah

casey.chelsea.cali said...

OH my goodness!!! I didn't see your last post. Yea!!!! I am sooo excited for you! Number two...wow. Time flies by way too fast. So I know you'll be excited whether it's a boy or a girl, but I hope you have a girl. I can only imagine ALL the cute outfits you would put her in and of course all the bows and frills too:)

Brooke and Justin said...

I can not get over how cute Bridger is!! I am super jealous you got to watch the fireworks at the Washington Monument! How fun!!

Derek and Christi said...

What an awesome place to watch the fireworks! Your family is so cute, I'm so excited for your new addition!

jessica said...

Krys! Such a memory you will never forget! I can't imagine how special. And you just take the pregnancy glow to a whole new level. Unbelievable. You look one of the prettiest I've ever seen! You 3 are just the cutest little group and it makes me miss you so much! Love you!!