Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our Trip Home

Bridge and I flew home to Idaho and it was SUCH A BLAST!!! It was so fun to see Jenn and Matt's new home and it was even funner helping Jenn decorate! It was so EXCITING to see everyone again and spend time together! We were able to make it to our favorite restaurants, go on our daily pop runs, go on walks, talk, BBQ, watch the kids play on the water toy that Grandma Peterson spoiled them with, and visit our family and friends! We had such a great time and can't wait to be back in a couple of months!


It was so much fun spending time together and helping Jenn shop for and decorate her new house!

There was no way these three were really going to fall asleep!

Bridger has always gotten so comfortable on Uncle Doug- and usually falls asleep :)

It was so much fun to see EVERYONE when we went to visit Suzanne

The COUSINS

Bridger LOVED riding with Grandpa on the "truck" he called it!

My mom heard an ice cream truck and grabbed Bridger so that they could go and find it!

BUDDIES

Me and Con Man


Grandpa Peterson was showing Bridger the ducks- so cute

Bridger LOVED being with Grandpa


It was so much fun visiting my Grandma and Grandpa Peterson!
Bridger was in HEAVEN

Bridger and "C"- That's what he calls Whitney

Rebekah's shower was so much fun~ We thought we would make her a couple of things for her nursery, and it was a blast! Her nursery is DARLING!

She is going to be the most amazing mother!

We went to dinner with Debbie and Jill- and then we went to the movie "The Proposal" and it was the FUNNEST night!

We went to Star Trek.. and it was REALLY GOOD!

At Sol Rio- Yes, our favorite RESTAURANT!

7 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Looking at those pictures made me so emotional. Seeing the pictures of Bridger with both Grandpa Peterson's made me want to bawl. I haven't even seen some of those. They are so darling. The one of Bridge and Dad on the lawn mower is priceless. Thanks again for everything! It was so much fun and I just cherish our time together. I loved all the pictures and can't believe how fast time goes. I would have a million babies if I looked as good as you pregnant. Love and miss you so much!

Parks Pack said...

KRYSTAL!!!!! No one has ever been trashier with blogs than me lately. I can't believe that I just found out TODAY that you are PREGNANT!@!! I'm so excited! Those pics of you and Jenn are gorgeous. Such pretty girls -- and you look amazing. What is your due date? What do you think it will be? Why do I think I can ask questions and you can answer? :) Those pics were real fun and sauce gets saucier. You and Bryce are such adorable parents and I'm so excited to find out about this next little spirit who is winning the lottery to come to your home. I love you, Krys and miss ya!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

How fun! Y'all seem to have such a close family, which is the GREATEST. Lucky for you, you get to live by all of them! Hope your feeling good. How far along are you now?!

jessica said...

OHH I'm so mad right now, I can hardly stand it...BRIDGER JUST KEEPS GETTING SAUCIER AND SAUCIER to the point I have to pinch Audrey's cheeks because he's not here!! Krys, he's is so dangdable saucy it's unreal. Oh, I miss you guys!! It looked like you had the funnest time in Idaho, but to no surprise. There really isn't anywhere like it... because of our family!! You, my little sis, look drop dead gorgeous and I would never remember you are PREGNANT just by looking at pictures. You're a stink. I love you so much and I really couldn't tell you enough how much I miss you.

suzanne said...

Krys-- what some great photos! I'm so glad we got to see you when you and Bridge were out here in Idaho. I miss you! Plus-- great 4th of July shots! How freaking cool to watch the fireworks in DC! Bridger cracks me up..."they're coming!" haha :) I love you!

Rebekah said...

It was so much fun having you here, and it made me so excited for you to really live here--i can't wait for you to get your buns back to Idaho! :) Your little bridger is so cute, and he is so photogenic...he really steals the spotlight in all the pictures! I love how he fell asleep in doug's arms, doug loves him so much! Those decorations you made me were so perfect for my little nursery---thanks again!
love you,
Rebekah

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

k krystal...i miss you. do you realize i haven't seen you in like 2 years? maybe longer! seriously, after the summer you NEED to come to utah to visit me!!! You are so cute! Hope your doing well!