Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weekend Getaways

We have had some fun Weekend Getaways the last couple of weeks! First, we went to Palmyra with some of Bryce's family to see the Hill Cumorah Pageant, and it was such a blast! We were able to go swimming, go out to dinner, go to the Pageant, hang out, and were able to visit the Sacred Grove before we went home. It was so much fun to see everyone and we had such a great time! Then this last weekend, Julie flew out to stay with Emilee and Gavin (Bryce's sister), and so we went to see her and spend the weekend together! It is always so much fun when we get together! We were able to go boating, watch movies, and eat some YUMMY food! Thank you for the FUN WEEKENDS EVERYONE!

Our Weekend in Palmyra

We went swimming at the hotel before the Pageant started, and the girls LOVED playing with Bryce

We had such a great time with Camille and Chad's family, Emilee and Gavin's family, and Rob! This was when we got to the Pageant



The Pageant was really neat to see!

On Sunday before we went home, we went to the Sacred Grove... and it is so GORGEOUS

Family picture




Our Weekend in Pennsylvania


Emilee and Gavin took us boating and it was A BLAST!

Bridger LOVED the boat

Our family tube ride- which was extra slow for the pregnant momma and the Bridge Bug

Bryce and Emilee

Bridge and Aunt Julie

The water felt so good- it was SO WARM



It was so fun to see Julie while she was here!

Bryce with the boys- Bridger and Pierce

10 comments:

Emily said...

Krys! Oh my H that picture of the Sacred Grove gave me chills thats so neat that you were able to see that! You guys are such an adorable family i love Bridgers hair its so cute your such a good mom! You look darling in all your pictures! Love ya
Emily

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh my gosh! I still can't believe you got to go to New York. It looked so neat! The Sacred Grove looks beyond gorgeous and speaking of...who are you? You don't even look pregnant. You look so pretty. I loved your family picture together. The boating trip brought back some major memories. It looked like a blast. We miss you so much. Love you!

Rebekah said...

What fun! I can't believe that picture of the sacred grove, it looked like a professional church picture! You look so pretty, and you don't even look pregnant at all! it looked like you had so much fun with bryce's family, especially that boating--i can't believe bridge bug went tubing!
Love you,
Rebekah

Woods: said...

What an amazing experience and one that not many people have the chance to do. I'm so glad you got to see the Pageant and Sacred Grove. How amazing! K, that Bridger really is too much to handle. He's way to adorable for words. Not like I'm surprised! You really do look amazing! Now, I've said it before, just hurry up and look pregnant so I'm not alone!

Justin and Kristin said...

Hey Krystal! I found your blog on Kasi's page! This is our blog address: hadleybunch.blogspot.com

Camille said...

I love all the pictures! New York was a blast with you and the B's! Sounds like PN was so much fun....especially on the boat....and no electricity! I'm having fun with Em in Ohio right now. Can't wait to see you again.
love you! Camille

jessica said...

Krystal!!!! So fun. Okay, you look so beautiful-- it's unreal. That sacred grove picture was so neat- it just gave me the chills. How neat that you were just there! Your little family is one of my favorite things to see- seeing you 3 always puts me in the best mood! I love you so much Krys!!

Etsy Party Live said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! That's great! :) Summers should be that way...now I really want to go to the Sacred Grove also. Put it on my list! :) We're excited to see you again. We'll have to BBQ or something. Are you getting a tummy yet? How are you feeling? I hope you're doing ok. Call us when you return!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

I finally found your blog:~) So, so cute!!

Emily said...

Thats so funny that he gets his own too! Whats his favorite pop? I know people look at me like I'm a bad mom for giving my kids pop but hey I grew up on it! LOL! Are you going to be able to make it to the family reunion? I hope so cuz I cant wait to see you guys! I bet you look so cute pregnant! Love you,
Emily